mandag den 14. oktober 2013

So we are done with the two first sessions, in the first we had to tell what a enterprenenur was. We got points, like they often are innovative, riskey, inventors and leasers. We got in groups a person to to talk about and we got Alan Sugar. Never heard of him before, but he was quite cool. Surprise for Emma. 2nd and 3rd session we will talk about business planning, which I think is really important and I feel like many young creative enterprenenurs don't know how and won't make it. I'm glad we're learning it then.

Many are tired from yesterday, we had the international buffet. My god there were a lot of different and (for me) wird thinks. I didn't taste that much of it and most of the things I tasted were bad for my danish mouth.But we danced a lot, or I did, but it was a lot of fun. I hope I have time to blog later, it's kinda funny really. I wish i could load up fotos and stuff, but my internet is so bad... You have to live without it.   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar