tirsdag den 15. oktober 2013

Sorry for not putting up a blog yesterday, but no worry I just do it now!

We did our businesses plans finished, and started to look how you would build a business plan up. What is important and what is not. It was really good and you can always use that. We mostley agreed on what should be at the top and in the buttom, and Chris told us that many sets the summery in the begining, which I think is an good idea as well. It gives the reader a good overview and makes it more interesting. Next there should be something about youself and some might put finans as number 3, others choosed how to do it, which is the one I would use.

After that we had Lynsey from SocialB out to tell us about using the social media as an marketing. Is was really really good, think we all learned a lot. There so many things I'm taking back home to my organisation.

We were dacing folk dance at the afternoon, OMG is was fun, enjoyed it a lot !

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar